'When It's Done' Paper PRINT
or make 4 interest-free payments of $17.50 fortnightly with More info
SMALL 11 x 14 inches (27.94cm x 35.56cm)
LARGE 18.4 x 23 inches (46.73cm x 58.42cm)
X-LARGE 32 x 40 inches (81.28cm x 101.6cm)
* Prints vary in size due to original canvas size and proportions. Please check sizing if you're purchasing prints to sit side by side.
We create all of our prints to order. These custom prints may vary in size from the listed measurement by a few mm due to the nature of the paper and printing technique. For this reason we do not recommend pre ordering/cutting the mat boards for framing.
Unfortunately we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
International orders may incur import taxes, duties and charges. Anya Brock Pty Ltd does not add these to the cost of your order. They are government fees applied by customs on arrival. To find out about these costs please check with your country of residence.
The original painting pictured has been photographed for reproduction to ensure all the painting's intricacies are retained in the paper print.
This piece is part of the new KIDS PRINTS range from Anya Brock. Having two small children herself, Anya recognised a lack of bright, (do kids even see beige?) bold but also sophisticated artwork for kids rooms that parents could also enjoy.
These pieces combine abstract backgrounds with detailed linework to create layered artworks that are instantly recognisable to small people as well as intriguing to big people.
'When It's Done' is available as an original, canvas print and paper print.
- Open Edition Paper Print of an original Anya Brock painting.
- The shape/ratio of this print is a WIDE RECTANGLE in Portrait Orientation.
- This print is not numbered or limited but comes with a signed Certificate of Authenticity
- Printed on quality 310gsm textured cotton RAG paper and will require framing.
- Sold unmounted. SMALL prints shipped flat to minimise unnecessary bending. LARGE and XL are rolled and shipped carefully in an art tube.
Purchase the canvas print here.
Purchase the original painting here.