'To Stay Here' PAPER PRINT
or make 4 interest-free payments of $17.50 fortnightly with More info
SMALL 11 x 14 inches (27.9 x 35.5cm)
LARGE 18.4 x 23 inches (46.7 x 58.4cm)
L2 24 x 30 inches (60.9 x 76.2cm)
EXTRA LARGE 32 x 40 inches (81.2 x 101.6cm)
Print measurements vary within proportion across our range.
This is due to the size and ratio of the original artwork they are reproduced from.
Please check the SIZE GUIDE on individual print listings for details.
We create all of our prints to order.
These custom prints may vary in size from the listed measurement by a few millimetres due to the nature of the paper and printing technique.
For this reason we do not recommend preordering/ cutting the mat boards for framing.
The original painting pictured has been photographed for reproduction to ensure all the painting's intricacies are retained in the paper print.
This piece was part of the second instalment of the 'Rush Rush Gone' body of work created by Anya Brock between 2018 and 2020. The original started as a loose canvas on Anya’s studio floor. Using small crops of imagery sourced from fashion magazines, the intent was for the pieces to be perceived as an experimental landscapes. Created almost entirely while the paint was wet and with Anya’s left hand, the collection has a looseness that feels risky and exciting.
- This item is a paper print only. Any images in the listing are examples of framing options only. Mounting or framing are not included.
- The shape/ratio of this Paper Print is a WIDE RECTANGLE in Portrait Orientation. See the SIZE GUIDE for details.
- Small Prints are delivered flat packed and larger sizes are rolled in an Art box.
- To protect them from damage, we recommend you leave them in the packaging until you have them framed.
- This is an Open Edition Paper Print and comes with a signed Certificate of Authenticity.
- Printed on premium quality 310gsm textured cotton RAG paper.
View the CANVAS PRINT version.
Processing Times, Shipping, and Pick Up.
Stretching and Framing Information and Estimates.