'Don't Get Too Still' Paper PRINT
or make 4 interest-free payments of $52.50 fortnightly with More info
LARGE 18.4 x 23 inches (46.73cm x 58.42cm)
L2 24 x 30 inches (76.2cm x 60.9cm)
X-LARGE 32 x 40 inches (81.28cm x 101.6cm)
XX-LARGE 40 x 50 inches (101.6cm x 127cm)
JUMBO 44.8 x 56 inches (113.7cm x 142.2cm)
* Prints vary in size due to original canvas size and proportions. Please check sizing if you're purchasing prints to sit side by side.
We create all of our prints to order. These custom prints may vary in size from the listed measurement by a few mm due to the nature of the paper and printing technique. For this reason we do not recommend pre ordering/cutting the mat boards for framing.
These paper prints are sent rolled in an art tube.
We select from Australia Post, Toll or the Interparcel courier network.
We print to order so fulfilment and shipping can take up to 20 working days (longer for international orders).
Unfortunately we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For more details on Australia Wide orders click HERE
INTERNATIONAL orders may incur import taxes, duties and charges.
Anya Brock Pty Ltd does not add these to the cost of your order.
They are government fees applied by customs on arrival.
To find out about these costs please check with your country of residence.
HS Code 4911.91.00
For more details on INTERNATIONAL orders click HERE
This body of work was painted in the middle of a cold and relentless winter with escapism in mind. Inspired by warm Mediterranean hues and Brancusian shapes these large scale canvases are intended to transport the viewer to light and sun drenched places, devoid of worry.
The original painting pictured has been photographed for reproduction to ensure all the painting's intricacies are retained in the paper print.
- Open Edition Paper Print of an original Anya Brock painting.
- The shape/ratio of this print is a WIDE RECTANGLE in portrait orientation. See the SIZE GUIDE tab for more details.
- This print is not numbered or limited but comes with a signed Certificate of Authenticity
- Printed on quality 310gsm textured cotton RAG paper.
- Prints are rolled and shipped carefully in an art tube.
- Sold unmounted and unframed.
- This artwork does not include mounting or framing. The images in the listing are examples of framing options only.
- This artwork was intended to be framed without a matt board for a more contemporary look.
- Framing and hanging large scale (above 40" x 40") paper prints can be technical and expensive. Please click HERE to see detailed notes at the bottom of the stretching and framing price guide.
Head HERE for rough stretching and framing estimates.