'Coral Study #18' PAPER PRINT
or make 4 interest-free payments of $17.50 fortnightly with More info
SMALL 10.5 x 14 inches (26.6 x 35.5cm)
LARGE 17.2 x 23 inches (43.8 x 58.4cm)
Print measurements vary within proportion across our range.
This is due to the size and ratio of the original artwork they are reproduced from.
Please check the SIZE GUIDE on individual print listings for details.
We create all of our prints to order.
These custom prints may vary in size from the listed measurement by a few millimetres due to the nature of the paper and printing technique.
For this reason we do not recommend preordering/ cutting the mat boards for framing.
The original painting pictured has been photographed for reproduction to ensure all the painting's intricacies are retained in the paper print.
These pieces were originally intended to be purely abstract experimentations, but they slowly started heading into coral territory and resolved themselves somewhere in the middle. Painted on raw timber, canvas and timber board the coral studies were executed with my left hand (non dominant) to retain a level of naiveté that my right no longer possesses.
- This item is a paper print only. Any images in the listing are examples of framing options only. Mounting or framing are not included.
- The shape/ratio of this Paper Print is a RECTANGLE in Portrait Orientation. See the SIZE GUIDE for details.
- Small Prints are delivered flat packed and larger sizes are rolled in an Art box.
- To protect them from damage, we recommend you leave them in the packaging until you have them framed.
- This is an Open Edition Paper Print and comes with a signed Certificate of Authenticity.
- Printed on premium quality 310gsm textured cotton RAG paper.
Processing Times, Shipping, and Pick Up.