'Disruptive Depths' PAPER PRINT
or make 4 interest-free payments of $17.50 fortnightly with More info
SMALL 11 x 12.4 inches (27.94cm x 31.49cm)
LARGE 20.2 x 23 inches (51.3cm x 58.42cm)
X-LARGE 35.2 x 40 inches (89.4cm x 101.6cm)
* Prints vary in size due to original canvas size and proportions. Please check sizing if you're purchasing prints to sit side by side.
We create all of our prints to order. These custom prints may vary in size from the listed measurement by a few mm due to the nature of the paper and printing technique. For this reason we do not recommend pre ordering/cutting the mat boards for framing.
Unfortunately we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
International orders may incur import taxes, duties and charges.
Anya Brock Pty Ltd does not add these to the cost of your order.
They are government fees applied by customs on arrival.
To find out about these costs please check with your country of residence.
The original painting pictured has been photographed for reproduction to ensure all the painting's intricacies are retained in the paper print.
Part of the first instalment of the 'Rush Rush Gone' body of work created by Anya Brock between 2018 and 2020. The paintings were created on loose canvas sprawled on the floor and with Anya’s left hand. This piece captures expressive and intuitive mark making and explores experimental colour palettes.
- Open Edition Paper Print of an original Anya Brock painting.
- The shape/ratio of this print is an EXTRA Wide RECTANGLE in Portrait Orientation.
- This print is not numbered or limited but comes with a signed Certificate of Authenticity
- Printed on quality 310gsm textured cotton RAG paper and will require framing.
- Sold unmounted. SMALL prints shipped flat to minimise unnecessary bending. LARGE and XL are rolled and shipped carefully in an art tube.