'Feeling Bad For Feeling Good' Paper PRINT
or make 4 interest-free payments of $52.50 fortnightly with More info
LARGE 23 x 17.2 inches (58.4 x 43.8cm)
L2 30 x 22.5 (76.2 x 57.1cm)
EXTRA LARGE 40 x 30 inches (101.6 x 76.2cm)
XXL 50 x 37.5 inches (127 x 95.9cm)
JUMBO 56 x 42 inches (142.2 x 106.6cm)
Print measurements vary within proportion across our range.
This is due to the size and ratio of the original artwork they are reproduced from.
Please check the SIZE GUIDE on individual print listings for details.
We create all of our prints to order.
These custom prints may vary in size from the listed measurement by a few millimetres due to the nature of the paper and printing technique.
For this reason we do not recommend preordering/ cutting the mat boards for framing.
This body of work was painted in the middle of a cold and relentless winter with escapism in mind. Inspired by warm Mediterranean hues and Brancusian shapes, these large scale canvases are intended to transport the viewer to light and sun drenched places, devoid of worry.
The original painting pictured has been photographed for reproduction to ensure all the painting's intricacies are retained in the paper print.
- Open Edition Paper Print of an original Anya Brock painting.
- The shape/ratio of this print is a RECTANGLE in Landscape Orientation. See the SIZE GUIDE tab for more details.
- This print is not numbered or limited but comes with a signed Certificate of Authenticity
- Printed on quality 310gsm textured cotton RAG paper.
- Prints are rolled and shipped carefully in an art tube.
- Sold unmounted and unframed.
- This artwork does not include mounting or framing. The images in the listing are examples of framing options only.
- This artwork was intended to be framed without a matt board for a more contemporary look.
- Framing and hanging large scale (above 40" x 40") paper prints can be technical and expensive. Please click HERE to see detailed notes at the bottom of the stretching and framing price guide.
Purchase the CANVAS print here.
Head HERE for rough stretching and framing estimates.