'Mark Making Study #31' Paper PRINT
or make 4 interest-free payments of $17.50 fortnightly with More info
SMALL 14 x 9.33 inches (35.56cm x 23.69cm)
LARGE 23 x 15.33 inches (58.42cm x 38.93cm)
* Prints vary in size due to original canvas size and proportions. Please check sizing if you're purchasing prints to sit side by side.
We create all of our prints to order. These custom prints may vary in size from the listed measurement by a few mm due to the nature of the paper and printing technique. For this reason we do not recommend pre ordering/cutting the mat boards for framing.
Unfortunately we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
International orders may incur import taxes, duties and charges. Anya Brock Pty Ltd does not add these to the cost of your order. They are government fees applied by customs on arrival. To find out about these costs please check with your country of residence.
The original painting pictured has been photographed for reproduction to ensure all the painting's intricacies are retained in the paper print.
Part of a sprawling 42 piece artwork within the 'Rush Rush Gone' series, the piece was broken down into individual paintings representing key elements of the process. The paintings were initially a way for Anya to explore colour palettes and to build a language of mark making for use in larger works. These vibrant and often otherworldly pieces were created with irreverent joy and rebellion over the course of 18 months.
- Open Edition Paper Print of an original Anya Brock painting.
- The shape/ratio of this print is a Panorama RECTANGLE in Portrait Orientation.
- This print is not numbered or limited but comes with a signed Certificate of Authenticity
- Printed on quality 310gsm textured cotton RAG paper and will require framing.
- Sold unmounted. SMALL prints shipped flat to minimise unnecessary bending. LARGE comes rolled and shipped carefully in an art tube.
Purchase the CANVAS print here.