'Mark Making Study #33' PAPER PRINT
or make 4 interest-free payments of $17.50 fortnightly with More info
SMALL 9.3 x 14 inches (23.6 x 35.5cm)
LARGE 15.3 x 23 inches (38.9 x 58.4cm)
L2 20 x 30 inches each (50.8 x 76.2cm)
Print measurements vary within proportion across our range.
This is due to the size and ratio of the original artwork they are reproduced from.
Please check the SIZE GUIDE on individual print listings for details.
We create all of our prints to order.
These custom prints may vary in size from the listed measurement by a few millimetres due to the nature of the paper and printing technique.
For this reason we do not recommend preordering/ cutting the mat boards for framing.
The original painting pictured has been photographed for reproduction to ensure all the painting's intricacies are retained in the paper print.
Part of a sprawling 42 piece artwork within the 'Rush Rush Gone' series, the piece was broken down into individual paintings representing key elements of the process. The paintings were initially a way for Anya to explore colour palettes and to build a language of mark making for use in larger works. These vibrant and often otherworldly pieces were created with irreverent joy and rebellion over the course of 18 months.
- This item is a paper print only. Any images in the listing are examples of framing options only. Mounting or framing are not included.
- The shape/ratio of this Paper Print is a PANORAMA RECTANGLE in Portrait Orientation. See the SIZE GUIDE for details.
- Small Prints are delivered flat packed and larger sizes are rolled in an Art box.
- To protect them from damage, we recommend you leave them in the packaging until you have them framed.
- This is an Open Edition Paper Print and comes with a signed Certificate of Authenticity.
- Printed on premium quality 310gsm textured cotton RAG paper.
View the CANVAS PRINT version.
Processing Times, Shipping, and Pick Up.