'Well Worn Patterns' PAPER PRINT
or make 4 interest-free payments of $17.50 fortnightly with More info
SMALL 11 x 11 inches (27.94cm x 27.94cm)
LARGE 23 x 23 inches (58.42cm x 58.42cm)
X-LARGE 40 x 40 inches (101.6cm x 101.6cm)
* Prints vary in size due to original canvas size and proportions. Please check sizing if you're purchasing prints to sit side by side.
We create all of our prints to order. These custom prints may vary in size from the listed measurement by a few mm due to the nature of the paper and printing technique. For this reason we do not recommend pre ordering/cutting the mat boards for framing.
We print to order so fulfilment and shipping can take up to 20 working days (longer for international orders).
Unfortunately we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
International orders may incur import taxes, duties and charges.
Anya Brock Pty Ltd does not add these to the cost of your order.
They are government fees applied by customs on arrival.
To find out about these costs please check with your country of residence.
The original painting pictured has been photographed for reproduction to ensure all the painting's intricacies are retained in the paper print.
This piece is a continuation of the banksia/protea release from Anya Brock. Focusing on a more textural approach, this body of work explores a rich and rugged landscape of greens and smokey greys while paying more attention to suggestive line work and abstracted mark making.
- Open Edition Print of an original Anya Brock painting.
- Comes with a signed Certificate of Authenticity
- Printed on quality 310gsm textured cotton RAG paper and will require framing.
- Sold unmounted. SMALL prints shipped flat to minimise unnecessary bending. LARGE and XL are rolled and shipped carefully in an art tube.
Purchase the canvas print here.